Thursday, July 9, 2015

Comments, Views and other such things

Hello Readers,

     That's right you get a double post today! A little over a month ago my wife and I started this blog and I figured by now someone would want to comment on it. About a week ago I think I figured out why, so I have turned on anonymous comments. Do not be afraid to speak your mind here; good, bad or otherwise. We want to hear some feedback from you our world, we know your out there, heck I check the stats at least every other day lol. On to views, I still consider this blog in its infancy being a little over a month old, and I'm proud to say this lil guy has almost 200 page views in four countries (thank you France, Poland and Ireland) I gotta say I'm pretty impressed! So check it out I have taken a back seat to posting as of late, so trust me readers I will be posting more hints and tips to living this "road life" so as to balance this blog out and not just have it be a personal diary of sorts. But hey if that's why you keep coming back let us know that too! Alright folks that's all for tonight I'm gonna get me some of that KFC DyMe talked about in the last post.


                                                      "Keep the faith and provide the peace"
                                                             -Mr. Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment